FS SOLD F1 Trimac Males

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Selling some F1 Rio Niltepic trimacs from Max's Cichlids. $20 each Pick up only in Lakewood

This is the one apx 4.5"-5"
IMG_20210616_185815914_HDR.jpg

This is the other apx 4.5"-5"
IMG_20210616_185830333_HDR.jpg

More may become available over time but are healing up due to aggression from being housed in same tank.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
I think these two should be your keepers. Haha they are real nice

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
I think these two should be your keepers. Haha they are real nice
Thanks, these two are showing the red throats quite distinctly now. Started feeding them krill per your reminder so it should get better. These also seem to show the bright green colors whereas the other three males have a ultra dark, bland green color to them.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
BUMP

I want some tank space ASAP, Im now doing the 2 for $35 if taken together.

Last edited:

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
I’m out of town till Sunday, but could pick them up early next week. I would rather raise them up and relocate them to hobbyist in the area ( later) than let someone purchase them off of Craigslist and then throw them in some bad conditions
BUMP

I want some tank space ASAP, Im now doing the 2 for $35 if taken together.

Last edited by a moderator:

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
I’m out of town till Sunday, but could pick them up early next week. I would rather raise them up and relocate them to hobbyist in the area ( later) than let someone purchase them off of Craigslist and then throw them in some bad conditions
I was super hoping to get them out of the house by Friday because I will be going down to Portland this Saturday and wanted the tank space just in case I buy something. (Have my eye a few things and nowhere to put them) I had stopped in Aquarium Paradise but Dom was out of town till Monday so they were not taking anything in at the moment, plus there tanks were full so likely need to wait till after the weekend anyway. Im going to see if I can add a divider to my 90 since I still have the egg crate material. If I get that going than it should be okay.

I think I may have also decided to rehome the largest tirmac too. Im leaning towards keeping the two males with the teardrops and would like to do something about the female too. So really I will have 4 trimac available for sale now.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Im adding pics of the other trimacs Im going to sell

Male (about 5")
IMG_20210620_202825533.jpg

Female (apx. 4") This was her in breeding dress / please note @lloyd378 has first dibs on this female but posting pics in case he decides not to want her to breed out.
IMG_20210419_185239695_HDR.jpg

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Got a divider up so Im okay for the moment, but would be even better if someone wanted the two by tomorrow, lol
IMG_20210708_182258538(1).jpg

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
I definitely want the female!

the other two males I’d raise upon problem too, but again, Monday at the earliest ( hopefully not too long for the female).

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
I definitely want the female!

the other two males I’d raise upon problem too, but again, Monday at the earliest ( hopefully not too long for the female).
Its not a problem now that I divided the 90. I am hoping to get another hairy puffer at Wet Spot this Saturday and needed to open up a 65 for it. If they even have the fish in store….

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Its not a problem now that I divided the 90. I am hoping to get another hairy puffer at Wet Spot this Saturday and needed to open up a 65 for it. If they even have the fish in store….
There are a couple of other good pet stores down there too ( though it’s been a decade since I went to them). I really like A-Z pets

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
There are a couple of other good pet stores down there too ( though it’s been a decade since I went to them). I really like A-Z pets
Im a bit limited this trip since Ive got non fish people Im taking down for some non-taxed outlet mall shopping. This is just a one day blitz down there and back. Never been to A-Z will have to check them out next time. I have been to Cayes' Aquarium and World of Wet Pets down there.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Update: Female spoken for @lloyd378 wants her

So 3 male trimac available. Again these are F1 from Max's Cichlids who apparently sold off his stock to COTA.

I want these gone asap. I will likely be stopping by Aquarium Paradise to speak with Dom about them. He had expressed some interest. But not going to give away these expensive fish for free. Some store credit and I will take them in.

So your pick $20 for a single, Two for $35 (equivalent to $17.50 each) or ALL Three for $45 (equivalent to $15 each)

#1525A5F3C-37D8-4904-A1D9-BB5178FA8AC9.jpeg

B87707A3-7359-4662-824B-C0AE805DF34A.jpeg

IMG_20210620_202825533.jpg

Last edited:

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Not interested in the trimac but I'll take the midas off your hands ;)
I got some thinking to do about the midas and Petsmart devil. Feel like I may want to keep one for a 90 gallon wet pet. If I decide to rehome the midas your the first in line for him!

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Update, female gone. Thanks @lloyd378 for picking her up. Hope she breeds with your male.

At the moment the 3 males are still available, will be talking with AP soon about them…

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
BUMP - Want to move out the 3 males. Price reduction if you take ALL 3 of them

ALL 3 for $40 (equivalent to $13.34 each)

Again these are F1 Rio Niltepec trimac that came from Max's Cichlids. I know if I craigs-listed them they would sell but dont want to deal with flakey people. PM me if interested. Still looking to drop these off at Aquarium Paradise if no interest shown here.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Bump

Fishbox members get price shown if all three are picked up.
ALL 3 for $40 (equivalent to $13.34 each)

Aquarium paradise said they would take them, then couldnt because he didnt have tank space at the moment so its possible he might take then next week.

These are now on Craiglist because Im ready to move on and try something different and need tank space.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.