FS Sold - Aquariums, CO2, Filters, More - Everett-Stanwood, WA

Seahawks!

The Tank was build by Jason at Clear Fabrication Inc to fit my antique armoire. The armoire is 36" high. The tank is 27.5in wide, 22in high, and 22in front to back. It has a max opening top, beveled edges, and herbie overflow. Jason does amazing work.

The tank was scratched by my sea urchin. I have started to sand and buff it out. I looks just ok but needs some more work.

The tank armoire combo was pretty expensive. I would like to get $140

Here are current photos:

image1 (004) by mrdillpickle, on Flickr

image1 (003) by mrdillpickle, on Flickr

image1 (002) by mrdillpickle, on Flickr

TANK3d by mrdillpickle, on Flickr

Bubble Magus NAC7 Protein Skimmer - sold

CO2 system - sold

ADA Cube Garden 60F - sold

Last edited:

Seahawks!

CO2 system sold
Protein skimmer sold

Open to trade. I need to find a home for the reef cube tank. Looking for like new 29 gallon tanks, jehmco linear piston air pump, cherry shrimp tank, 20 gallon ADA, IM Fusion....

Seahawks!

I bought the CO2 system, no fake bills!! Lol

Thanks again and just let me know when you want to come over and get corals!!

Too Funny, the money was real. The wife spent it just fine. Sorry your other buy did not go so well.

I want to build a tank rack and get the reef moved before getting new corals.

If you could save me a gorgonian frag it would be much appriecieted.

Seahawks!

The tank had some light scratches on the inside and a couple of light scratches on the outside. I wet sanded it with 800-2000 grit sand paper. I then applied a plastic polish. I am not too impressed with the polish. The tank still has a haze. I want to try novus 1 and 2. I can supply the wet dry sand paper. The front pane needs a little more work. The sides and back look pretty good. Then it just needs a good polish.

L190

Dang!! I was about to buy this but my wife said no more tanks. You are making it hard for me.