FS SOLD! 125G Acrylic Tank with stand + lights $220 - PU, Gig Harbor

FishBeast

Hello! FishBeast here.

I am selling an AquaView™ 125 gallon acrylic tank with a very well made "bespoke" stand with a unique door style. It is a 5 foot tank. The back is painted black with rubberized coating (very easy to peel off).

I will throw in a brand new Marineland light kit (fluorescent) composed 2 x 30" modules. You can use the housing to make your own LED lights if you wish!

I am selling to make room for a larger tank. The seams are in great shape and there are really no major scratch issues either. It was a quarantine tank for my bichir and also I've used it to keep seasoned sponge filters for quick new tank set ups. You can have the substrate too if you wish (about 15 lbs of Estes fine red sand) or I can remove.

See the photos for details and also please feel free to ask questions. Pick up in Gig Harbor. Can arrange a meet up or delivery within reason. Thanks for looking!

PRICE LOWERED!

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0101 (1).jpg

IMG_0527.JPG

IMG_0529.JPG

IMG_0528.JPG

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

Last edited:

FishBeast

More photos!

IMG_0517.JPG
Detail of top openings and bracing.
IMG_0518.JPG

IMG_0525.JPG IMG_0516.JPG IMG_0515.JPG IMG_0520.JPG IMG_0521.JPG IMG_0524.JPG Lots of room underneath for a sump or storage. The back is open. IMG_0523.JPG

Bob

Total southern curse. All the big tanks are down south =( Too much of a hassle to get a truck and come down =(