Slow Motion Video of CO2

Here's a quick little video I threw together with my little CO2 kit. I've been wanting to shoot something in slow motion for the longest time now, especially now that I have an iphone5s...that is now possible! :) I think it's neat how the slow motion works, granted, it's only recording at 120fps, but that's still better than nothing! Hehehehe... Enjoy!

Let me know what you guys think! I would like to shoot more slow motion videos of my fish tanks, but I'm still trying to work out some neat angles and trying to figure out what would look interesting to shoot in slow motion. The possibilities are endless!

[flash=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/v/_jTZi4Q2-Is" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true[/flash]

A

Anonymous

That was neat. I liked watching the fish in slo mo. Never have I seen a tetra move so slooOw.

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
Look at all those fish in that tank! This makes me want to convert over my 75 to planted so I can have more fish and maybe add CO2 to that tank!

Paintguy

If you don't have the latest iPhone.. there is a program called SloPro that can do slow motion down to 50% or fast too. Have been messing with a few fish vids myself using it.

I'm using the iphone5s recording capabilities, and now I want to experiment with that along with slopro. While slopro does slow things down, it also does a great job at frame blending.