shellie tank!

larry.beck

sandnuka said:
Spyral said:
I Am going to brush paint it, not spray.
thats the only way to do it man.... spray paint makes a huge mess..... plus moisture/air bubbles sometimes build up.
Really? I've sprayed my 3 big tanks now without any bubbles. I actually would have thought that would be more of an issue with roller than spray.

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Also you'll want to install intake sponges. As you'll lose lots of multi fry to the filters.

A

Anonymous

Pretty sure..but the fry are so small and they dart into a shell as soon as you get near the tank.

censeoflife

I never thought of evening painting a tank before this site. I had just taken my old backround, flipped it and had my kids paint it awesome colors. If it hadn't ripped during my last move it would still be up.

A

Anonymous

I have painted tanks before, but didn't do it to my last 4 tanks.

A

Anonymous

neolamprologus multifasciatus

Some new pics from today!

d48d180d.jpg

0eba4d0d.jpg

1d6f4bed.jpg

a482fb50.jpg

bf558a61.jpg

sandnuka

Thought you said you were gonna paint the back?! Lol, I know your just like me, I can't believe thought bubbles are not makin you crazy!

A

Anonymous

I have had a full weekend, besides, I have to go to Lowe's for fittings for my sump tomorrow. I am picking up paint then.

A

Anonymous

still didn't paint it, but added some darf rainbows and some floating hornwort for cover.