~~~Sheets~~~

Wolf-Keeper1

Ok I'm looking for glass. I need to know companies that sell 'large' sheets. If not glass then acrylic. I'm not saying I'm buying it Right now. But I will be in the market very soon. My optimal demensions are 20'x4'x3'. I just need the companies name. I will contact them myself. I just need some leads. I tried a couple through google but no replies :(. Anyway any help would much be appreciated. If I can't go this route I willbe stuck spending $2500 on the tank and $1500 on the shipping and at a fraction of the size. Thanks guys. Like I said I will be in the market soon enough and I have X amount of dollars I'm willing to spend.

icer711

Multi-craft plastics in tigard OR sell plastic in what ever size u want...your lookin for cast in arcylics though...and cheapes route would be a 4x8...but the sheets are I belive 51"x100" ...they should give u some good options

Wolf-Keeper1

Endagnered and icer- thank you very much I want a big boy tank cause I want every fish I have to reach there potential size. Your help is much appreciated I will contact them tommorow!! Thanks again!

was , ex wife torchered my soul by stabing corner with wood hatchet, not good for the carpet ... lol , still have the other side , lol and broke side lol , its one big big tank 9 x4 x 4 with a roughly a 2.8 x6.2 cut out

im going to build a new one that has tubes that go to the foot board ... itll be the ocean liner bed series ... lol , just wait , beds will go for $10,000 lol ... its really a waterbed , killer

laying under it while u sleep u actually feel like ur scubadiving , kids friends thought nemo was going to be at my house on my bed , kid thought he was pretty pimpin for having such a swell pops ,