Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefe

Overall Experience 5
Cost 5
Quality of Fish 5
Variety 2
Service 5

When they first opened, they had three +30lb tortoises running around loose in the store! Very cool! I've never seen a better collection of reptiles.

I know their fish selection is pretty poor at the moment but they keep adding to it (they've been open less than 6 months). They are very friendly and are more than willing to try and order anything you are interested in so I give them a little bit of a pass.

Kaosu

Overall Experience 5+++++
Cost 5
Quality of Fish 5
Variety 3.2
Service 5

..I went fish store hopping a few weeks ago and gave these guys a visit..if any one has not been in there in a while i suggest going!!!
there fish selection while still kinda small has grown..there fish room had a major overhall as well as the front of the store its amazing!
They have ventured in to salt water and has some very lovely Discus there as well^_^.
it was the only place i bought a fish...just a lovely little platty male and some live black worms.

Great place..its been over a year sens i have been there and they have come Leaps and bounds.... I strongly suggest stopping by some time.^_^.

Pleco_Party

Overall Experience 4
Cost 4
Quality of Fish 5
Variety 3
Service 5

The guy who runs the fish part is nice and gives good customer service. It doesn't have a good verity mainly because the room is so small. But all the fish look nice and really healthy. The prices are not bad. I wouldn't travel all the way up there just to check out their fish (because i live in federal way) But if i was on my way to jeffs or something i would probably check it out again. If your in the area its worth a look.

Ashley

Overall Experience 4
Cost 4
Quality of Fish 3
Variety 2
Service 1

Liked the place a lot but was only in the fish room for about 30 seconds and didnt see anything I liked so that why I rated it low. Never talked to anyone the teenagers at the desk said hi when we walked in but never heard another word from them, which was fine by me because I just wanted to look around. Good reptile store, not so much fish!

A

Anonymous

its kinda like a fish store trying to be a reptile store it just really does not work but in this case it in vise-versa

Status
Not open for further replies.