Sad day for me

A

Anonymous

The other day I was at Denny's Pet World picking up a Koralia pump for my 75g (couldn't pass up the price during their sale), as well as some other misc. parts for my 210g build. That set my day off to a great start before I started work, but when I came out to my car, which was parked WAY out in the back where there were ZERO cars to avoid situations like this, I find a big ding and gash through the paint of my Lexus :( Somebody thought it would be cool to do a hit and run on ym car and not leave a note or anything. So basically I had to cancel my 210g tank, hood, and stand that I ordered just the day before in order to fix this out of pocket. If I go through my insurance company it will raise my insurance rates and the deductible is $1,000. The damages are $1,200 total, and that's ALL out of pocket. Love having to pay for dishonest people's mistakes :( I put that money aside for 4 months to build my tank, and now well over half of it is going towards my car's repairs. Here's a picture of the damage:

A

Anonymous

For some reason it won't post the pic or let me login to post this under my real SN, TRD_Power.

regan24

That's so sad :( I'm sorry. People are "somesortof"bags. And they're all selfish "illegitimate children". Maybe the mother lover will get a guilty conscious and come back.

(PS: Had to keep it clean :))

Betty

Staff member
I am really sorry to hear that. Some people really suck! :evil:

When I read the part about parking way out there, it made me think of my car many years ago. I did the same thing -- parked way out -- and when I got off of work, the car was GONE! Someone stole my 68 Camaro. :( The cops found it a few days later dumped in the river with all the parts taken out. I ended up having to pay to have it towed out. :evil:

hbluehunter

Man that sucks, i don't get why when people screw up they just can't be honest and own up to their screwup and pay the price.. Sorry for your setback on your tank build.

alexmuw

Sorry man. Hope you get your 210 soon.

I hate how we have to pay insurance (full coverage), and we're still responsible for "90%" of everything. I guess easy money for them.

aquafan2001

Things have a way of working out. Maybe that tank was not made for you at this time. Don't worry, you will find a way to get your dream tank. Just stay focused.