FS Rotala Enie and Ludwigia Pantanal

Mike16T

All plants are fully colored and healthy. Still in the tank and not floating. Will only trim upon sale.

20+ Rotala Enie - $1.50 per stem or $27 for 20 stems shipped or $20 picked up
6 stems Ludwigia Pantanal - $2.50 per stem or $20 6 stems shipped or $13 picked up

Shipping is $8 or can be picked up locally in Seattle, WA

Will be coming from this tank

ndjXjED.jpg

sir_keith

Legendary Member
Contributing Member Level III
Thank you... =)

If you decide to set up one, let me know if you want to buy some of my plants. =)

Will do, but I need to find a tank first. I'm currently looking for a 5 or 6 foot show tank setup, and also for two 45 longs (48" x 12" x 16"). Any of those might make a nice planted setup; it's been years since I've done plants.

Mike16T

Will do, but I need to find a tank first. I'm currently looking for a 5 or 6 foot show tank setup, and also for two 45 longs (48" x 12" x 16"). Any of those might make a nice planted setup; it's been years since I've done plants.

oh wow... Assuming you will be needing a lot of plants for that one then. =)

Pretty sure I will have plenty once you're ready. Just let me know.. ^_^

sir_keith

Legendary Member
Contributing Member Level III
oh wow... Assuming you will be needing a lot of plants for that one then. =)

Pretty sure I will have plenty once you're ready. Just let me know.. ^_^

I would definitely need some lessons on how to make such a beautiful planted tank before I do that. In the old days, you just bought plants, stuck them in the gravel, and hoped they lasted a month or two. Nowadays, there seems to be a whole field on plant nutrition in aquaria, not to mention a sea-change on appropriate lighting. Is there a good book to read on this topic as a place to start?