ROAK - Free Plants - PU/Ship - Silverdale

Nick_87

Feeling kind of lucky after having a beautiful baby girl a couple of weeks ago so I figured I would share to celebrate. I have a grocery sac full of pogostemon stellata, dwarf chain sword, Hygrophila angustifolia, lots of water sprite and jungle vals, maybe a dwarf sag or two and some java ferns, maybe even more. Free to pick up or I can ship at cost. I can do one medium box shipped for $13 (all the plants) or two small boxes for $6 each (half order). Just trying to share the wealth! Who wants em? This may go fast!!

ziggyzoo

Nick_87 said:
Feeling kind of lucky after having a beautiful baby girl a couple of weeks ago so I figured I would share to celebrate. I have a grocery sac full of pogostemon stellata, dwarf chain sword, Hygrophila angustifolia, lots of water sprite and jungle vals, maybe a dwarf sag or two and some java ferns, maybe even more. Free to pick up or I can ship at cost. I can do one medium box shipped for $13 (all the plants) or two small boxes for $6 each (half order). Just trying to share the wealth! Who wants em? This may go fast!!

Congrats on the baby girl :)

hyp3rcrav3

Hi Nick,

Long time no see.

Let me know when you have more pogostemon stellata and jungle val. I'll cover shipping (via paypal) for the P. stellata for sure and have need of jungle val but val isn't worth shipping by itself. Dwarf chain and sag are cool, too. Thanx.