WTB Red Shrimp in Tacoma

clownie

Looking for anyone in the area that have some for sale. I have a 20 heavily planted for 2 months now and I need some! Thanks! Willie

Pleco Jim

Yea but becareful. those guys mix their neos. They never breed true. (In my expereince) I bought from them from both their other locations (and won't take the time to see the 3rd relocation.)

Loren

Didn't have any....mainly large cichlids.

Probably best if they have a tendency to mix them. It is pretty funny that they didn't have any because on craigslist they advertise as having:

Black Coco
Black Crystal bee
Blue Cherry Shrimp
Red Cherry Shrimp
Red Crystal Bee
Red Rili Shrimp
Pinochio Shrimp
Shrimp - Amano Caridina multidentata
Shrimp - Blue Dream Neocaridina denticulata
Shrimp - Cherry Red Neocaridina davidi
Shrimp - Giant Blue Wood Atya gabonensis
Shrimp - Red Crystal Caridina cf. cantonensis var.
Shrimp - Singapore Atyopsis moluccensis
Shrimp - Lemon Yellow Neocaridina denticulata

Pleco Jim

Probably best if they have a tendency to mix them. It is pretty funny that they didn't have any because on craigslist they advertise as having:

Black Coco
Black Crystal bee
Blue Cherry Shrimp
Red Cherry Shrimp
Red Crystal Bee
Red Rili Shrimp
Pinochio Shrimp
Shrimp - Amano Caridina multidentata
Shrimp - Blue Dream Neocaridina denticulata
Shrimp - Cherry Red Neocaridina davidi
Shrimp - Giant Blue Wood Atya gabonensis
Shrimp - Red Crystal Caridina cf. cantonensis var.
Shrimp - Singapore Atyopsis moluccensis
Shrimp - Lemon Yellow Neocaridina denticulata
They advertise having ANYTHING cichlid exchange offers. Then when you call they tell you yea come on down ... then you get there and they show you a cichlid exchange list and want 50% deposit to order what you want. I've ordered twice from them. And both times the fish never showed up when they said it would. The second time it was 9 days latter and still no fish (was suppost to be on wed. I ordeed on monday). I had to bitch and bitch to get my money back. Then I had to drive George to the ATM to get the money and then drive him back to the store. Pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

Loren

That is crazy. I guess that I am lucky that the store is not nearby so therefore I won't ever be tempted to visit.

Loren

There is a guy that sells on craigslist (no ad up now though) and lives in West Seattle. I have bought from him several times. He has a a big tank in his house that only has RCS and neon tetras. He is super nice and his prices are reasonable especially if you buy in volume (say 20 or so) and aren't picky about the size. He also has java fern and java moss for sale. His name is Javier and can be contacted by voice or text at 206-434-2227.