prices are better than most
if you can't speak broken english stay out of china town :laughhard:

alexmuw

Overall Experience - 3
Cost - 3
Quality- 3
Variety - 4
Service - 4

IMO, the better of the 3 shops on Jackson. Still, lots of flowerhorns/discus/parrots etc... Bit pricey, has saltwater tanks. Almost bought a african peacock; almost...

TRD_Power

Overall: 3
Cost: 1.5
Quality: 3
Variety: 4
Service: 3

Had a fair amount of fish, but the prices were WAY out there... They wanted $100 for a Clown Loach the same size as the one I got for $12. Definitely shop around before going here.

Adonijah

Called the store to help myself price out a 75 gallon aqarium. A guy answered the phone "Hello?" I had to ask if I had even got the right number. I guess I did but the guy switching to a foriegn language mid conversation didn't help.

WhosUrDadi

good store but lacking of aquarium stuff.. shelf is un-organized and dusty, language barrier.. good collection of fish sometimes tho...

neonil

Overall Experience - 3
Cost - 4
Quality- 3
Variety - 3
Service - 4

This is a fine place to go for your freshwater fish and fish only. They didn't have much in the way of fish tank needs, just fish. And the freshwater fish we have gotten from their have all worked out pretty good. The price is ok actually, the guy will actually bargain the price of his fish with you and although there is no guarantee but we have never had any problem with freshwater fish dyeing.

but.....

DO NOT BUY SALTWATER
as my dad says "The son is lazy"

He runs the saltwater section and we bought a blue tang and a puffer 3 weeks ago. They have been in a methylene blue hospital tank this whole time from the day after we brought them home. It is because of our saltwater purchase which is why the store got some low marks from us.

A

Anonymous

Not a great shop, I went yesterday and was a bit disappointed. For s/c american cichlids they had oscars, green terrors and blood parrots. The guy behind the counter dident aknowlage my brother and I at any point. A lot of there tanks seemed pretty empty. There saltwater selection was good, but just the selection not the quality. When compared to my favorite shops this place gets.

Experiance 2
Cost (don't know nothing was marked)
Quality 2
Viriaty 3 (because of the s/w selection)
Service 0

Gryphon

I had to go up to Harbourview Friday to get a copy of my daughter's Birth Certificate and happened to walk by after I got off at the International Station for the Light rail. He was still closed up a half hour after his posted opening time, made me sad cause I wanted to check it out.