Progress on tank

InfamousRedlineZ

I finally found a great deal! And I want to walk you guys through my progress on start to finish! Haven't fully made up my mind on what to stock in it yet. Hopefully when it comes close to finishing and adding decor I'll know. But here's some pictures.

IMG_7151.JPG IMG_7152.JPG IMG_7153.JPG IMG_7154.JPG

Betty

Staff member
Looks good. What size is it? I was going to suggest African cichlids :D but the tank looks tall and I'm sure there are other species that could make good use of that height.

Mike16T

Thank you! It's 110 gallon tall. I'm thinking between discus or African cichlids but depending if I can get a nice wood for the center peice.

If you're willing to spend money, discus

Can't go wrong with Tanganyikan Cichilids.. =)
No need for too much aquascape. Just sand and rocks. You can add some plants if you want too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

InfamousRedlineZ

Update on how tank is currently! Almost done. Got cycled water and filter from a old friend in the hobby and is fish ready. Waiting on fx5 and discus

IMG_7222.JPG IMG_7223.JPG

InfamousRedlineZ

Here's update with stocks in it. I have 7 long fin angel fish left. I think I might end up trading them for a discus or two if someone wants to be generous but as of right now I have 6 discus in the tank.IMG_7228.JPGIMG_7231.JPGIMG_7233.JPG IMG_7235.JPG IMG_7236.JPG IMG_7237.JPG IMG_7238.JPG IMG_7239.JPG IMG_7241.JPG IMG_7242.JPG