Product review - Cobalt Aquatics - Discus Flakes

Angelman

[flash=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/v/BP9ZLYocqdA" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true[/flash]

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Im sorry but this felt more like a commercial than a review.

What was the reviews 5 fish based on? Ingredients? Results?

How long was the food used for? What results did you see?

Ive been interested in Cobalt products for awhile, and would like to see a bit more to a review.

InfamousRedlineZ

Wow what's the species of that bright yellow and stripes down the body? I've been visiting some place and I couldn't find those. Their my favorite.

fishman09

http://www.cobaltaquatics.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=48&zenid=3e7rjbqef4a56pluhq508lbpr1
Lol If you read the description it may sound a bit similar to the video... I agree that this doesn't seem so much as a review more than a commercial with little to no info about the food presented. If you look at the actual ingredients listed by weight the ingredients listed 2-4 you can see where the bulk of the weight comes from (dried yeast, dehulled soybean meal, wheat flour??) Listed by weight individually salmon meal may be ingredient #1 but I would bet if the 3 grains/binders (nutritionally fish don't need these terrestrial grains) equal more than the "high quality" salmon meal which is more than likely processing waste due to it not saying "whole salmon meal". Hans must be pro grains for your fish:D

heres the ingredients...
SALMON FISH MEAL, DRIED YEAST, DEHULLED
SOYBEAN MEAL, WHEAT FLOUR,
DRIED BEEF HEART,
FREEZE DRIED PLANKTON, FREEZE DRIED KRILL,
DRIED SPIRULINA, DRIED CELERY, DRIED SPINACH,
DRIED ZUCCHINI, FISH OIL, LECITHIN, GARLIC
POWDER, DRIED EARTHWORM POWDER, VITAMIN A
ACETATE, VITAMIN D-3 SUPPLEMENT, THIAMINE
MONONITRATE, VITAMIN B-12 SUPPLEMENT, BIOTIN,
L-ASCORBYL-2-POLYPHOSPHATE (SOURCE OF STABILIZED
VITAMIN C), DRIED EGG PRODUCT, CALCIUM