POTM, September edition VOTING!!!

What is your favorite candidate for the banner?

• 1 (the puffer)

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • 2 (the big cichlid)

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • 3 (the smaller cichlid)

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • 4 (the pleco)

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • 5 (the platy)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MRTom

Small POTM group this month, but I have to say, it brings very high quality! Lucky winner gets a nice pat on the back!

Here are the candidates. Note the numbers for each picture are on top of the picture (in case formatting gets confusing when I submit).

#3 (fish in question on the right)

Attachments

• assorted-platy.JPG
    assorted-platy.JPG
    6.6 MB · Views: 202
  • dsc01417.jpg
    dsc01417.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 202
  • 10-31-10 030.jpg
    10-31-10 030.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 202
  • Saulosi.jpg
    Saulosi.jpg
    943.2 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_20140705_003752.jpg
    IMG_20140705_003752.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 202

Madness

Staff member
Lets get to voting, there are far more than 14 of us on here on a daily basis. It only takes a few seconds of your time..

A

Anonymous

Someone has to vote for the platty! It has 0, that's not right...

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
fishNAbowl said:
Someone has to vote for the platty! It has 0, that's not right...
On another forum I frequent they asked if people should be be allowed to vote for their own fish and the overwhelming response was yes. Seems as if our participant may have voted for another fish instead or maybe not voted at all...

Whatever the case we had some great pictures this month!

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, that was really a close one. I cant believe Scruffy won by one vote. Puffers really are interesting fish and getting to watch him puff at night is pretty amazing. Thank you to all who voted for my little Scruffy!

MRTom

Wow! And here we were all working to pull off a surprise tie victory result, when all of a sudden scruffy pulls ahead! Congrats DMD and Scruffy the hairy puffer (Monotrete Baileyi). Get in touch with the coop for some free hikari food, and look for scruffy to show up on the banner soon!

Good job everyone else on sharing some really good pics!

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
;) Thank you!

I told Scruffy he won and he responded with 'Puffers rule, and Cichlids drool'. Now all my cichlids are demanding a recount, they say inflatable fish dont count. ;)

A

Anonymous

DMD123 said:
;) Thank you!

I told Scruffy he won and he responded with 'Puffers rule, and Cichlids drool'. Now all my cichlids are demanding a recount, they say inflatable fish dont count. ;)
LOL!

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
I think my vote may have been the last for scruffy..... As much as i loved the other pics, there is just something. About a puffer with a beer gut that I can't resist

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
lloyd378 said:
As much as i loved the other pics, there is just something. About a puffer with a beer gut that I can't resist
LOL! beer gut...

dwarfpike

DMD123 said:

I can't blame them, expect one of your cichlids to accuse Scruffy of swallowing a banned substance ... probably air. Then there will be inquiries, blood testing, ect.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
dwarfpike said:
DMD123 said:

I can't blame them, expect one of your cichlids to accuse Scruffy of swallowing a banned substance ... probably air. Then there will be inquiries, blood testing, ect.

LOL, for the record he has never 'juiced'. It really was all natural puffing going on. :D