POTM questions series #2

Which idea would you like to submit pictures for?

• Aquascape/Tank of the month

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Plants of October

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Crazy experiments of the box

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Dry pets on fish

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MRTom

POTM for September is almost over! Now is a good time to think about what we wanna do next. So, here's a few suggestions. The vote is a bit different. Instead of voting for which option you like best, make a check mark next to what kind of pictures you could submit. The ones with most pictures (or more interesting passionate comment in the comments) happens.

Aquascape/Tank of the month:
Send in a picture of your favorite tank setup at home. Include a short tweet about it. People vote on it or say how much they like it. You win a serious pat on the back!

Plants of October:
Got an incredible plant growing for you like you have a wet green thumb? You submit a picture of a plant you are really proud of growing, people vote on it, people want your clippings for the rest of the year.

Crazy experiments of the box:
Say you have a tank outside growing emersed plants and they go wild out of control. Got a pond growing in your bathroom full of koi and gold fish? How about an 800 gallon tank full of freshwater stingrays? 30 gallon display tank with a 200 gallon sump? Keep a 40 gallon breeder next to your bed because you feel safer with your plants near you when you sleep? You post it, people see it, and votes are cast for the most interesting. You win a pat on the back and seriously concerned looks for the rest of the year!

Dry pets on fish:
Got a pet with a thing for your fish tanks? If you got a cool picture of the pet watching the fish, you share it, and people vote on how awww it is.

A

Anonymous

I definitely would like the aquascape of the month. Not just planted tanks but I know from the pictures I see there are many awesome tank set ups out there. The big fish lovers have some of the best tanks out there with giant rocks, nice looking plants (even though they are not real still look really good!), and woods. Not to mention the magnificent inhabitants! African cichlid lovers with the twisty rock formations. Salt water enthusiasts, OMG...

This is a good opportunity to see others tanks!