Portal / POM Problem

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
works fine with google chrome on my laptop. maybe explorer is having glitches with the new windows 8 out

Seattle_Aquarist

Hey Mikey,

Are you making any progress on resolving this issue? It makes it very difficult to see what the newer posts are on the forum.

Betty

Staff member
Roy, this doesn't solve the problem, and it might not work for you, but I have noticed that when I use the wafishbox.com address I have the same problem you describe. But if I use wafishbox.forumotion.com it looks the same as always.

Try that and let us know if it makes a difference for you.

Edited to add that I was using Firefox. When I tried IE, the overlap happened in both. :scratch:

Mikey

Okay I just checked on Google Chrome and I fixed it. Will check Firefox and IE to see if it worked there as well.

Sorry about the inconvenience everyone. I only got to Computer Science 401 in college :p

Mikey

Good to know. Also, I added 6 more "recent" topics to the portal page so there is more to look at. There only used to be 12 topics and now there is 18. Have a great evening everyone.

Also, I have not been active much except to moderate because I'm started up my mortgage company. It should be live by December.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Everything looks normal again! :cheers:

Mikey did it! :cheers: