PORTAL not working?

anthony

Bring back the portal...Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

A

Anonymous

I would like to think I see more of the forum using the portal. There are more than a few topics that don't generally interest me so I don't go into from the forum main. But, they may have an interesting topic posted in them. I wouldn't see that from the forum main, but when they are in the portal I look at the thread name ,if it sounds interesting I enter it without realizing I clicked into "Salt water, or Africans" or some other forum that I normally don't frequent. These are forums I generally don't randomly enter unless I see an interesting topic in the portal.

KaraWolf

I wouldn't mind seeing the portal extra long. :D so things cant fall off the end so quickly. Though a sticky somewhere that 'splains how the navigating is supposed to work w/o the portal. Had no idea about the plus's until madness said something.

anthony

I can check the portal 2 or 3 times a day there is no way I will point and click all those topics just to find out there is nothing new. When you look at the topics they have a lot of views but not that many replies. If topics fall off the map its because they are not that great. Just because someone creates a topic that dosen't mean we are all going to jump on it. Now the front page looks like one of those unfinished web sites that you don't want to click on. With the portal you see there is activity and people posting a few minutes ago. The way it looks now takes it down a notch -

KaraWolf

I will say the best way to.find old stuff is definatly through the forum subjects....unless its something someone said that was slightly off topic but really interesting lol

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
:cheers:  Glad to have the portal back!  :cheers: 

Thank you Cory! I didn't like the other way at all. I know not everyone checks things out all day long on here like I do most of the time, but this works best for me.

A

Anonymous

Portal page kinda looking weird
screen17.jpg

A

Anonymous

I knew something was going to change when I seen admin logged in...  I think he's just messing around - seeing what he can doO.

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
The changes last night looked fine on my end. However on smaller screens there seems to be a problem. reverted it back.