POLL, should I pull the eggs!?

sandnuka

Ok, its only been two spawns, but the female ram has eaten her eggs both times... The eggs looked fertile because they were all turning the transparent color. So I know that was not the problem. From what I read it can take 10+ spawns before the mom starts to figure out what to do. should I wait? Should I pull the eggs and raise the myself?? I purchased micro worms and brine eggs to hatch, so i should be good on food for them....

I am going to leave this in the hands of the public! Need all your votes people!

sandnuka

WOAH! so majority rules... and I swore I would do whatever was the majority vote... so next time I have eggs, I am pulling them and seeing how well I can raise them myself....

Sidekickin gave me a good idea... while I pull the first eggs, it shouldnt interrupt them from spawning again a week later... i will keep lettin them try and raise them thereself while I am raising there first babies... hopefully they get the hang of it!

sandnuka

yeah... they definetly have.... and I will keep you all updated.... make sure to check out the journal I started for breeding german rams in the journal topic for updates