PokeSephiroth's Fireplace 36 Gallon Bow Front Tank (Finished

Re: PokeSephiroth's Fireplace 36 Gallon Bow Front Tank (Finished Project)

Thanks fishNAbowl! I didn't realize there was a post on this topic. I didn't get an email or notification or anything like that. Weird... anyway.......
I'm glad my videos put you at ease! Hahaha, that's kind of what I've been going for. Nice, relaxing, aquatic videos. :D

cichlid-gal

That tank still looks awesome. I miss the big amazon sword but it seems plenty full of plants without it. Great job on this project Angelo.

Thank you, Donna! :) I do miss the large Amazon Sword.... the Amazon Sword that you see in the tank now, is actually the same plant, but I ended up cutting waaaaaaaaaaaay too much of the older leaves, because it was just taking over the entire tank, basically pushing all the fish up against the glass LOL!!! Poor things =P

Re: PokeSephiroth's Fireplace 36 Gallon Bow Front Tank

Here's my latest video of the 36 Gallon Bowfront Tank! It has come a long way ever since we set it up, back in March of 2013. Use it as a screen saver! :)

[youtube]UKuvOylpjNQ[/youtube]

A

Anonymous

Re: PokeSephiroth's Fireplace 36 Gallon Bow Front Tank (Fini

Very nice Poke!!

A

Anonymous

You know , you see getting really good about editing. I mean sound, the text, it's pretty awesome.

Now I have to go and watch one more time as I fall asleep , Ha!

Zzzz Zzzz Zzzz

Hehehehe, well thank you for the kind words! Relaxing music with aquariums has always been something I've always wanted to see, and I find that the two work together really well!

And yes, it does help for falling asleep! Hahaha!! I should create a playlist of all my aquarium videos that have relaxing music! :p

A

Anonymous

I commonly watch YouTube while falling a sleep. Ear plugs in not to be disturbed by snoring, LOL!

Hahahaha!! Well, that's usually the best way to fall asleep while you're online, I s'pose :)

A

Anonymous

Very nice. I like the smooth zoom in on the shots. At one point it seemed like the camera started shaking and I wasn't sure of that was an special effect or something. It lasted about a second. Over all a ***** video from me.

But what's more important is how amazing the tank looks. You've definately hit it on the aquascape, WOW! Think I am going to start considering tweaking my lighting spectrums. The mix of fixtures you use give this and your 55 gallon great illumination and you've proven the mix also grows plants well.

Thanks fishNAbowl!! I was experimenting with my tripod, orienting it in the most oddest positions. And then I was using the elevator shaft (is that what it's called? The part where you have to crank it to make it go up or down? Anyway, that.) that's what I used to do the zooming and panning effect. (Positioning the tripod on its side, really it was such a weird experience lol!!)

The juttering is from the crank and the elevator shaft... Because it's just a cheapo tripod, it's not as fluid as I would have liked it to be. But it got the job done.

I want to try and make a DIY slider. I tried once, but failed miserably at it. Luckily there are tons of DIY projects that I can still try out. Those legit sliders are expensive!!!

To be honest, I find inspiration from your 140 gallon tank. The plant layout and overall aquascape in your tank is what made me aquascape my tanks the way they are now :-D