FS Plecos- L075 and L183 - PDX

magpie

Moving and taking my 65 gallon tank down (also for sale.)

These two are healthy, mature fish that eat anything - veggies, frozen meaty foods, pellets, etc.

L183- Blue seam ancistrus / aka Starlight bristlenose male. 4+" $20
L075 - Peckoltia Sabaji / aka Para Pleco female 5.5" $75 (Wet Spot has 2" fish currently for $40)

Or both for $75.

These both currently live in a 3-foot tank. The BN could live in something a little smaller, but the Para needs to be in a 3 foot tank or bigger please. She is fairly active and might grow a bit more.

Pics of the Para aren't great as I ripped out all of my plants so there's sediment floating all over. She's a bit more deep gold than the pics show. EDIT: also uploaded an older pic which is more accurate on color.

IMG_0593.JPG

IMG_0580.JPG

IMG_0602.JPG

IMG_0596.JPG

IMG_0595.JPG

IMG_0597.JPG

Madness

Staff member
I would love the Delhezi ;) may be interested in the para but only that one. My pleco tank is housed by the larger size species, the starlite is a bit too small

magpie

The Del has a home already. ;) But good eye -she's actually my favorite.

You don't need to take both plecos. Where do you live? Let me know if you want her. I think she's a gorgeous fish but I'm biased. ;)

magpie

I would love the Delhezi ;) may be interested in the para but only that one. My pleco tank is housed by the larger size species, the starlite is a bit too small
Make me an offer that you feel is a fair price. I just want these guys in good homes.

Madness

Staff member
Make me an offer that you feel is a fair price. I just want these guys in good homes.
I don't want you to be offended but I'll give you $30 for it. I understand that TWS had them much smaller for that price and Jeff Rapps sells for $50-$70 at 5-6.5". But I also know that you never get what you want. Hence the reason why I have been trying to sell a 14"+umbee that is worth $150, for $120, and recently have dropped the price to $50 to someone that can house him and I know will take good care of him. That said, I will give it an amazing home, it will go into my 400 gallon pleco tank with close to 25 other plecos. Plecos ranging from 4" to 12", all exotic. L24s, L273, L114, Adonis, leopard frogs, L90s, L97s, L092, and so on. Good luck.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
I would love the Delhezi ;)
@magpie has (had QQ) the best delhezi Ive seen. Hard to find wild caught dels and she had a beautiful one for sure. It will be missed.

@magpie, sorry you have to sell because of the move but will be worth it all when you settle into your new place and have room for bigger things. ;)

magpie

I know DMD- excited for the move and the upgrade!

I don't want you to be offended but I'll give you $30 for it. I understand that TWS had them much smaller for that price and Jeff Rapps sells for $50-$70 at 5-6.5". But I also know that you never get what you want. Hence the reason why I have been trying to sell a 14"+umbee that is worth $150, for $120, and recently have dropped the price to $50 to someone that can house him and I know will take good care of him. That said, I will give it an amazing home, it will go into my 400 gallon pleco tank with close to 25 other plecos. Plecos ranging from 4" to 12", all exotic. L24s, L273, L114, Adonis, leopard frogs, L90s, L97s, L092, and so on. Good luck.

I don't offend easily and I totally get what you're saying. But WS is selling 2" fish of the same species for more, not the same, than what you're offering - $40.

I want these fish to go to good homes but $30 also seems low. She is Almost 3x the size and eats all of the things. ;)