Plecos in stock.

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
I get a decent amount of calls each day asking what type of plecos we have in stock.

Here is a list of what is in today:
King Tiger Plecos
Normal Bristlenose
Albino Bristlenose
Green Dragon Bristlenose
Queen Arabesque Plecos
Snowball Plecos
Leopard Frog Plecos
Green Phantom Pleco
Red Bruno Plecos
Royal Pleco
Brown Spot Pleco
Gold Nugget Plecos

Probably a few more I'm missing.

Ali

No L103s? Bummer.

To change the topic, I haven't been able to look up what you have in stock (online or via the app) recently. Are you in the middle of changing platforms or something? There used to be the "e-mail me when this is back in stock" feature, which was great for stuff like this.

Bob

Inventory was removed from the site. Apparently people would check inventory online, drive to the store, only to find what they were looking for already sold. Instead of just purchasing online or at least calling and putting it on hold.

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah also the 20+ hours on the phone each week from me and employees answering questions to people who live on the other side of the country. 10 minutes ago I got a call from someone about finnexx 24/7 lights because I made the video on it etc. Wants me to ship when I have people waiting for them here in state as is.

ziggyzoo

Someone with a big tank please buy the BEAUTIFUL royal pleco and green phanton they have as of (6/6/15) and share photos! ;)