FS Plants

Mike16T

Rehauling my planted tank to mostly low maintenance plants. So most plants for sale are mother stems/plants with lots of shoot out.
8 - Limonophilia Aromatica mini- $3 each or take all for $20 (5-6 inches mother plants)
SOLD - 5 - Ludwigia Super Red mini - $1.50 each (All mother stems with many shoot outs. Around 10 inches height
SOLD - 5 - Rotala butterfly mini - $1 each (all monther stem. Around 7-9" height)
SOLD - 5 - Rotala Macrandra mini type IV - $1 each (Stems around 6"+ height)
4 - Limnophilia sp. Belem - $3 each (All mother stem. Around 8" height)
6 - Tonina Lotus Blossom - $18 for all (these are plantlets. Will include all smaller stems from mother plant)
Big thick carpet of Monte Carlo (See picture on the left) - $20

Local pick up in Seattle, WA or shipped. Add $8 for shipping (includes heat pack if needed).
*Free shipping if you buy all

Capture.PNG

Last edited:

FishBeast

I really feel bad re-hauling the tank but with me being a new dad, i can't keep up with the maintenance. plants grow like a weed and found my self trimming almost every week. So transitioning to low maintenance plants like hygro, crypts, anubias majorly..
I hear ya. Take lots of photos before you redo it... you did a great job. Congrats on the baby!

Loren

If anyone up north as far as Lynnwood/Mill Creek wants any of these plants I would be more than happy to transport since I work really close to where Mike16T works.

Loren

I'm really surprised that they aren't all already gone by now especially considering that they aren't just cuttings.

Mike16T

Get all remaining plants on the list for $55 shipped.

Will include free plants such other type of Rotala, AR mini, Syn. Belem and Lago Grande..

Let me know.. Thanks..!