Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Been a real long time... I think I owed Lloyd some pics

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
ziggyzoo said:
So cool looking!! I love the spots on the bottom fish! :)

Thank you, hard to capture how beautiful the Regani is. That one came from Lloyd and is an awesome fish.

So pretty! I must ask, where did you get your amazon sword plastic plants from? Or rather, what brand are they? They look so nice! :D

Modest_Man

That regani used to be mine. Looks like he's developed a little nuchal knot! Glad to see he's still doing well.

DSC_0014_zps3e2f0a65.jpg

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Modest_Man said:
That regani used to be mine. Looks like he's developed a little nuchal knot! Glad to see he's still doing well.

DSC_0014_zps3e2f0a65.jpg

Yep, I think we talked about that before a while back. He had a tussle with a red isletas I used to have and it tore up his top fin and the trailer never grew back in right. I got rid of the isletas and the regani has been doing great ever since. Funny relationship with the pearsei for sure. When the lights are on the pearsei is in charge. When the light are out and the tank is dim the regani is in charge and will chase her. But they never hurt each other and they do well.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, he looks great! I got him from you and when it was time , I passed the torch on to dmd..... Love the whole tank shot. I'm glad they are still doing well. Pork chop is still my favorite!

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Lloyd, Rainbow Brite (the regani) as my wife named him, is a great community fish. Porkchop is my girl and the one who always interacts with everyone. Ever since I've owned a pearsei I have recommended them to a few others who also have loved their personality. Hint, hint, vegetarian fish can be cool too

Betty

Staff member
Nice shots and fish. (Hint, hint... Porkchop would look really nice on the wafishbox banner one of these months.) ;)

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Betty said:
Nice shots and fish. (Hint, hint... Porkchop would look really nice on the wafishbox banner one of these months.) ;)
Plus sized cichlids wanted for potm... Lol

I need to get back in the potm pics for sure. Maybe not Porkchop but.....