Photos???

Lilydog

Maybe I am slow I don't know.... But for the life of me I cannot figure out how to post photos on the forum. Anyone got a sec to help a fish guy,who is less of a computer guy out?
-lilydog

regan24

Above the text box are a bunch of little icons. If you go to the FIFTH set of icons (the first icon is of a polaroid with a floppy disk in front of it) you will be able to post pictures. The first one I BELIEVE is upload from your computer, the second one is link to a picture on the internet.

Clogstonian

Lilydog said:
Maybe I am slow I don't know.... But for the life of me I cannot figure out how to post photos on the forum. Anyone got a sec to help a fish guy,who is less of a computer guy out?
-lilydog
Ditto that!!! I was stymied too until censolife walked me through it after p/u some free plants, here's how I do it now;
- in the "post a reply" screen.
- go to the icon for "host an image" (15th from the left), click on it.
- you'll get an upload your image window, 'file' should be selected, hit the browse button and find your photo on your hard drive.
- once you've selected it, hit the "host it" button just below, a new window will pop up.
- with your cursor, hi-lite the info in the cell called "Image URL", right click and copy that then hit "upload image" just below that, ignore the new pop up window and select the icon just to the right of the "host image" icon, it will create a new window, copy and paste your info there and hit OK
- hit preview and/or send and you should be golden.

good luck, I never would have figured that out on my own!!