Petsmart coupon $5 off $5 live pet purchase.

Doza

ledieudufromage said:
Thank you. I don't know of any Petsmarts out here on the peninsula. I know a couple petcos and a bunch of LFS, but I think the closest Petsmart is an hour and a half away. Forwarded to my Seattle friends though.
If you are looking for something to hide your airlines or make them more natural i do believe it was our petco that i saw a product that was a green airline tubing and it comes with plastic pieces that you slide over the airline and it makes it look like a plant.. i bought one a while back.. looks not bad .. They slide on so you can adjust the space between each branch to your taste..

i dont see why a store wouldnt except the coupon.. Dosent the store get reimbursement from the coupon in the end anyways?

alexmuw

Doza said:
i dont see why a store wouldnt except the coupon.. Dosent the store get reimbursement from the coupon in the end anyways?
Petsmart is corporate, not enterprise. Corporate is owned by Petsmart, and does not need reimbursement.

regan24

The way coupons work is if they're a manufacturer coupon, e.g. at petsmart an Iams coupon being used, that company reimburses petsmart the 2 or 3 dollars, whatever it is.

If it's a "store" coupon, e.g. one petsmart sends out, then no, there is no reimbursement, because there's nobody to get money FROM.

Doza

ok.. so i dont see why petco would accept a petsmart coupon than unless its to beat the competition at there own game..??