FS Petrichromis & Tropheus 4th SALE ! P/U in Burien WA

finray56

SALE IS THIS WEEKEND ONLY !!!
If you like African cichlids here is a good chance to pick some up CHEAP! I have Tropheus Duboisi and Kiriza Gold fry of varying sizes available for only $5 each, minimum purchase is 4 fish and you must pick them up in Burien WA 98168.
Videos below :)
All Red Bulu SOLD !

Last edited:

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
SALE IS THIS WEEKEND ONLY !!!
If you like African cichlids here is a good chance to pick some up CHEAP! I have Tropheus Duboisi and Kiriza Gold fry of varying sizes available for only $5 each, minimum purchase is 4 fish and you must pick them up in Burien WA 98168.
I also have around 24 Petrochromis Red Bulu fry of varying sizes available for the insane price of $10 each, minimum purchase is 4 fish. These are for pick up only in Burien WA 98168.
You should bring your own bucket or container for transporting fish ! If you are interested pm and I will contact you with pick up information. Videos below :)

Coveting the Red Bulus.............

finray56

I picked up some of the kiriza from @finray56 yesterday. They look awesome and are very healthy. Plus they were a steal at $5 a fish
I hope the Golds are doing well for you, if I can provide any extra information regarding them just let me know. Enjoy

Betty

Staff member
@L190 , pics would be awesome, when you get a chance. :thumbsup
The African cichlid subforum is too quiet!

finray56

@L190 , pics would be awesome, when you get a chance. :thumbsup
The African cichlid subforum is too quiet!
Of course , I have about 8 good size Golds left and a bunch of Duboisi if anyone is interested I will still sell them at the SALE PRICE ! :)image.jpeg