Petco $1 Gallon Sale, On Again!

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
Just a heads up, Petco has their $1 a gallon sale going on right now until October 11th. Get those tanks! :)

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
I wish I had room for more. I could definitely use it for all the babies. But I don't :( the parents are going back into the big tank and babies are getting the parents 20 for the time being.

Drd62

ShortyKiloGyrl said:
I wish I had room for more. I could definitely use it for all the babies. But I don't :( the parents are going back into the big tank and babies are getting the parents 20 for the time being.

We all wish we had more room for more tanks... :D

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
Drd62 said:
ShortyKiloGyrl said:

We all wish we had more room for more tanks... :D

No kidding!!

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
I needed this a while back. I ended up buying a Petco metal Brooklyn stand and just made plywood shelves for it so I could put the 40B on top and a 20L underneath. This stand was not flat on top after assembly so I added a plywood top to support the tank correctly. This set up from Lowes appears to be much better made! Thanks for the info!

hbluehunter

Nice video Cory, wish i would have seen this before i built my 40 breeder triple stack.. But then again i'd only be able to have 2 & not 3.. The metal rack would have been perfect had i had more room to play with.. :)

KaraWolf

annnnd theres a 29 in my backseat :) miss the days when it was all the tank sizes from 5 up to 75. really wanted to snag a 15 but they're not on sale. not that they had any in stock though

Bob

I saw a post somewhere the other day, granted it was from 2012ish. But it mentioned Bridges doing $1 per gallon sales up to 75 gallons. I went through their last 12 months of facebook posts and didnt see anything about it. I am going to inquire on my weekly visit. I really want a 75.... for $75 lol

tazeat

Kirkland Petco on 85th had I believe 8 of the 40 breeders in their mix of tanks on display. So plenty there.