Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthraxx

Overall Experience 4
Cost 4
Quality of Fish 4
Variety 5
Service 4

pretty nice store, rather knowledgeable fish staff. one thing i do have to say is that the new girls working in there are great. didn't even have to go get the bathroom key, she brought it to me. no music problems. didn't get much help from the girls working there but at least they're easy on the eyes ;) id recommend it if you happen to be in the area.

Addictedtofish

Overall Experience: 5
Cost: 5
Quality of Fish: 5
Variety: 5
Service: 5

This is one of my favorite Northern LFS that I visit quite often, always helpful and the staff are quite knowledgeable.

Morbid

Overall Experience: 5
Cost: 4
Quality of Fish: 5
Variety: 5
Service: 5

I LOVE this place :) I live 1 hour away and take the drive up there, just for this pet store.

Fyurae

Overall Experience: 3
Cost: 3
Quality of Fish: 3 (if you like large species)
Variety: 4
Service: 4

I went there a week ago (July 15, 2011), and was pretty disappointed. It was my second trip there. They still have interesting stock (a LOT of cichlids, though), and several display tanks with monsters in them. However, I was sad to see that there were dead fish in almost all of the tanks of smaller fish, and the tanks were cloudy and grimey. They looked dirtier than Petco. There was also a very large monster fish (a bichir I think it was) that looked like it had a fungal infection--large spots of white mold-looking growths on its body, and it was for sale for several hundred dollars.

It was a far cry from my first visit, a couple of months ago, at which point I was very impressed.

A

Anonymous

Overall Experience: 4
Cost: 3
Quality of Fish: 4 (was mostly concerned with the pea puffers)
Variety: 4
Service: 4

I went here to find a replacement pea puffer and was VERY pleased. The puffers were all fat and healthy. No signs of those pesky IP's. I loved that there was a lot more than just the basic schooling fish there. I was happy the guy selling us the puffer took time to make sure we knew how to take care of it too. We also got some beautiful tangerine shrimp, and I was happy he sent them home with some moss to hold on to! Great experience.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
http://www.wafishbox.com/t5614-pet-pourri-going-out-of-business?highlight=pet+pourri

Info for new people looking at stores to go to. Sad to see another store bite the dust. :(

So sad that they've closed down :( I was planning on visiting them when I had the time to go back to Everett. I remember going to their store back when they were located along Everett Mall Way, and it was such a treat to look at their aquatic sections, so much variety, and reasonably priced! I s'pose I'm grateful to have had many fond memories at their store...

Status
Not open for further replies.