Status
Not open for further replies.

sandnuka

Overall Experience 5
Cost 3
Quality of Fish 5
Variety 5
Service 5

Aquatic predator fans come to this store! Whole section deticated to it.

protocl

Overall Experience 5
Cost 4
Quality of Fish 5
Variety 5
Service 5

impressive selection and some of the prices they have on fishes, can beat seattle's LFS.

Wolf-Keeper1

Over All Experience - 5

Cost - 4

Quality Of Fish - 5

Variety - 5

Service - 4

Great selection of fish. Especially the hard to find stuff. Great displays Seen a huge flowerhorn there, I never knew that got that big. The young man was very helpful, answering all kinds of questions about the fish. Even fish I wasn't intreasted in buying just curious about. There were two girls there that kind of just stared at me and my gf without saying a word. But they did give me the bathroom key lol. All in All a cool place to go, and I will make more then one visit there.

Paintguy

Wolf-Keeper1 said:
they did give me the bathroom key lol. All in All a cool place to go, and I will make more then one visit there.
Must have been a really nice bathroom :p

sandnuka

I just talked to the guys and it is lookin like they will be becoming one of our WFB sponsors!!! woooohooooo....

Salzabar

All 5's since I have been a loyal customer ever since they were located in a stripmall at the corner of Evergreen and Everett Mall way (long long time ago). I never got a key for the bathroom, that must be new. ;0)
You can't beat the prices and the selection on live fish. Dry goods and such are alittle high but within reason. Its hard to compete with Pet this and Pet that so stock diversity is the only way to stay viable in this market. The service has always been spot on even when the rush is on. I never have been turned down when giving my overgrown fish to them and thats huge(pardon the pun) when you don't have room at home.

dandelion

I've bought almost all my fish from here. They are always nice and take the time to answer your questions.
They have a great selection of fish, tanks always look clean and fish taken care of. One of my favorite pet shops.

Overall Experience 5
Cost 5
Quality of Fish 5
Variety 5
Service 5

cafman

I went here last week because I happened to be in the area. This is possibly the best fish store I have seen in WA, definitely top 3. Great selection, clean tanks, helpful workers, cool display fish.

icer711

if you want to make the drive/adventure the shark reef in silverdale has lots of sw fish to choose from... even a live shark :affraid: well worth the time just to see that

Jefe

Overall Experience 4
Cost 3
Quality of Fish 5
Variety 5
Service 5

Always very friendly and informative with a great selection but a little on the pricey side imho.

TexAveri

Overall Experience 5
Cost 3
Quality of Fish 5
Variety 4
Service 5

One of my favorites in the area, the young man that works there, my boyfriend and i have talked to him for a couple of hours while he was cleaning and feeding, he knows alot. If you want to get him started talk to him about puffers, he loves puffers mainly strict freshwater. Never been dissapointed there, except if the fish i want is currently not for sale due to being treated, WHICH is another reason why i love pourri, if they notice something wrong NFS is written right on the front of the tank.

Jesusfish

5's all the way through! They are SUPER knowledgable! Well priced! And have an awesome selection of monster fish :D

Kaie

Overall Experience 2
Cost 3
Quality of Fish 2
Variety 3
Service 2

I've been to this store many times for things other than fish and had pretty mixed experiences.

First of all i didn't really feel the cost of fish was that good compared to the quality. There were at least 5 tanks with 'NFS' labels full of dead fish. MANY more tanks with white plumes. And several other tanks with a dead fish here and there. HEY it happens. But clean it up. I did think it was a bit excessive though too. Im also suspect to many of the fish i saw being hormoned up.

The gospel music they play over the loudspeakers is just as ridiculous as playing vulgar rap. Sure its a private business but give me a break. The girls at the front counter are anything but helpful. I couldn't believe the way they were talking to customers. This might be nit picking... but don't wear sweatpants and shirts with stains on them to work.

Yeah they have variety. But 2 individual fish from 4 species of rainbow fish species isn't really selection being you need like 6 for them to feel safe. That is just ONE example.

When i was there, there was just one younger guy helping people. I personally didnt have 20 minutes to wait around to be helped. Again, things happen. People call in sick etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.