Pearling?? Wait...what?! WHAT?!?!

Those clover leaf, lookin plants look like a great ground cover plant :D
Baby Tears (HC?) is also good, and seems to be doing well in my 20 gallon long, tank.
LJ also has some glosso that he might be able to spare ;-)

Lamental Jester

The clover stuff in my 15 is hydrocotyle tripartita. It will grow vertically, but you can push it down against the substrate to encourage carpet style growth. The stuff has grown pretty fast for me, but I was also using DIY co2 for a while. I might be able to trim some for you theChad, not much, but at least something to get started with.

PS- poke, I don't have glosso, I have marsilea minuta, which is mixed in with the hydrocotyle. I was stupid and thought marsilea minuta was glosso at the auction.

nick_76

Lamental Jester said:
Ironically, that sword was actually suppose to go to poke... but you can blame BillHN for that :D

Yes seven, thanks to years of genetic engineering and animal testing, some say I was mad, but they will eat their words when they see my creation: brown and light brown (hey, worked for M&Ms) Mwahahahahahahahaha!

... yay science!
k..i was gonna hand you the win, cuz i hate purple skittles, which was 20% of pokes offerings...but im opposed to animal testing, and i dont have that sword yet, so im gonna have to declare pokeseperoth the winner...

Lamental Jester

nick_76 said:
k..i was gonna hand you the win, cuz i hate purple skittles, which was 20% of pokes offerings...but im opposed to animal testing, and i dont have that sword yet, so im gonna have to declare pokeseperoth the winner...
Sorry, I guess I was a little unclear. When I say animals, I'm really saying people

Welps, looks like I win. :)
*Finaly Fantasy Victory fanfare pose*
tumblr_ljm7mage6N1qc7o9po1_500.gif

nick_76

ahh...so you switch tactics now, and its human testing, which i can get behind...but the idea of brown skittles makes me think perhaps they were pre-eaten..