Peacock Bass Thread

Bassman42

Are there any Cichla keepers on this forum? I see a lot of pictures of African cichlids, I personally keep large South/Central American's. The larges of witch are my Pbass. I have kept Cichla now for about 4 or so years and they are by far my favorite fish. So I wanted to start a thread of pictures of my Cichla. Some of the pictures may be old shots, but the fish were mine. So, these are not internet search pics. It would be awesome if you Cichla keepers posted your Pbass pics here too! I have so many more pictures if any one wants to see more.

DSC01754.jpg

DSC01258.jpg

DSC01270.jpg

DSC00758.jpg

DSC01123.jpg

DSC01203.jpg

DSC01593.jpg

bigandorino.jpg

bigg.jpg

Spawning Mono's
SpawningMonos11.jpg

SpawningMonos6.jpg

SpawningMonos11.jpg

SpawningMonos2.jpg

hbluehunter

Nice pics, kinda wish i still had some cichla.. I love my rays but my pbass were WAY less work and food bill was way less too. Love the Orino's though.

A

Anonymous

Nice fish! I kept a Largemouth Bass that I caught in a lake for a while in my Dads 55..lol

rattle1972

very nice! i think that was the most impressed i had ever been when i walked in and saw your peacock bass swimming around! if i could only figure out how to sneek a 400 gal tank into the house past my wife, i would have some also !!!!!

IceBerg

I would love to fish the Amazon River for Peacock Bass! Those guys are savage, and will crush big ugly top water baits. :D

Bassman42

Thanks, I thought that there would be more pictures of other memebers Pbass. I guess there are only a couple of Cichla keepers on the forum, oh well.

Ashley

I have these posted on other parts of the site but I figured it would be cool to have all pbass pics in one thread :)

phone_11.jpg

bass110.jpg

bass210.jpg

bass310.jpg

shua

Bassman42 said:
Hey Ashley, Did you get your Orino from a kid on MFK called Mahmahman or something?
yeah we did (speaking on ashs behalf ) cool kid dosnt know his way around his own city though but a good deal on him imo 80$

Wolf-Keeper1

I remember the first time i have ever seen those fish. I think Roland martin was fishing for them. It seriously looks like someone took a paintbrush to'em and just went at it.

They look awesome!