Pac Ave Fish & Pets

Wolf-Keeper1

Overall experience-3

Cost-2

Quality of Fish 3

Variety-2

Service-3

Side note: The afternoon crew seems to be a little more helpful then the morning shift. I have went in, in the morning after dropping my son off to school and would wait for 15 minutes. Being the only "customer" in there with two employees seemed a little strange to wait that long to be helped. But a gentlemen in the afternoon is always eager and ready to help.

rattle1972

Overall experience-2
Cost-4
Quality of Fish 3
Variety-2
Service-0

wow... ya. walked in, tried to talk to some woman but she turned away and left right as i was asking somthing. got back to the fish. found the one i wanted. had to ask for help. then some guyy comes almost yelling,,,you want somthing???? told him i was already being helped by a girl. and he said the same thing to another customer. the fish bit a hole in the bag...the girl put that bag in a bigger bag... after telling her i had about a h our drive,,she said no problem jsut keep your reciet...

Pleco_Party

Overall experience-3
Cost-3
Quality of Fish 3
Variety-4
Service-3

This is a very small pet store that usually has about 2 people working at a time. In my opinion that is enough for how little the store is. They have dogs, cats, reptiles, birds and fish. What I like about this place is they have a little of everything and the fish section takes of the majority of the space they have dedicated to animals. I give the variety a 4 because for the stores size it has as many different fish as it can hold. I wouldn't recommend going out of your way to go here but if your in the area it is worth a look.