Notes to those with tables at SAAS Meet tomorrow

Hello folks...!

I'm pretty jazzed about the meet tomorrow. And I'm looking forward to seeing all of you.

After seeing who will be here (14 tables so far) and checking out the area again, I'm thinking you should all try to get here between 12:00 and 12:15 to set up. There are a few stairs in and out of the tennis court that could cause a small bottle neck.

Remember, we will have one electric extension cord dropped into the court for testing equipment, bring your own tables/chairs, blanket, tarp, water for fish and drinking. If you want to bake snacks and have them for people to donate $$$ for, that should be okay too.

Like good campers and hikers, please pack all your leftovers and trash out so I'm not charged a cleaning fee. Please plan to remain for a few minutes after the event to help me get it all cleaned out.

There are a few people talking about getting together afterwards and having dinner and a nearby by Korean BBQ. I won't be able to go, but have eaten there with Billy, Ly & Graham and it was fantastic....!

Please don't forget to bring some non-perishable food as a donation for charity and let's all have great time!

Thanks for your participation,

Ron
PS.. If you didn't receive this similar message on you email address, would you please send it to me? rondsower@gmail.com

I've just been advised that unless you have the proper license to make and sell food, to retract that part of my last email to you. Please don't bring any food to sell. None of use want to have any liability for anyone getting sick.

So - GOT THAT!!!???

Thanks a lot guys and gals,

Ron

nick_76

I don't see it being all that different from a bake sale...last time I checked those don't need licenses...seeing as this is around lunch time people may be getting the munchies?

nick_76

I hope todays weather doesn't put a damper on the swap meet...I got gear to get rid of- so I can buy more gear!