New to the area

Pleco Jim

Hello. I'm new to the northwest. When I moved I sold my 125, two 55s, and a couple 10s. Now I have a 40 gallon. My favorite fish are plecos and loaches.
my two favorite fish I own now are my L046 Zebra and my Gold Nugget. Excited to learn of the swap meet and will be stopping in.

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
How easy had your L046 been to care for?? I'm looking into getting a trio in the future months. Welcome to fish box!

Pleco Jim

This is my second L046. I find them pretty easy. I feed them fresh veggies once a week. Flake in the morning and blood worms or brine shrimp in evening.

Pleco Jim

I'm setting up to try and breed them. pretty sure I have a female now. And my original one is back in colorado w my brother and I'm pretty sure it's a male. So I hope to have them together within 90 days. A 20 gallon long planted, shrimp tank for em.

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
I plan on a 20 gallon long as well. that's cool your brother held on to your other one for you! can't wait to see pics :)

Madness

Staff member
I believe that there is a 3 day wait, but not sure if that is still a requirement.

The attach button for me doesnt show up either until I click preview next to the submit button, and then it appears in the bottom left corner.