new stock for 100g

A

Anonymous

5 loiselli????? You gonna breed aaron? If you do I would buy fry. Oh yeah and pics please.

aaronfeeney

so I added a pair of texas cichlids and a red devil... looks like the texans are guarding a flower pot and running even the bigger fish around the tank, digging out the gravel and hopefully going to spawn....the black spots on the red devil went away after a couple days, and all the loselli have yellowed up a bit. Looks like a good group so far.. we'll see how things go as we all grow up. Thanks madness and Rattle1972.

Madness

Staff member
Very nice. That bocourti has some great color. Looks like a fairly peaceful group. :)

aaronfeeney

GT has been banished to hide. The texans have claimed left half of tank and the largest Losellei has clast of the right side of the tank. The big Losellei has more than doubled in size since the first post , in this thread. The little red devil is the only one man enough to harrass the big losellei, its fun to watch that rivalry unfold.

Thinking about putting the Texas pair in a Breeder, with the red devil, and a medium common pleco.

Waiting to see a Losellei pair... i think the big one is male???? But not sure.

aaronfeeney

The texans spawned , a butt load of fry. They all got ate. Loiselli are getting big faast. the largest is about as big as the bocourti now. Tomorrow I pick up a 150. once set up these guys will live in there and this 100g will house my large group of african shellies and Blue dolphins.

aaronfeeney

Took down the 100g... all inhabitants in 2 separate 50 g breeder and cube..Moving the 100 and setting it up for my Tanganykian shellies and cyps... Then the 150 comes in for the south americans... Lots of work so far, and lots of work to go.