HYdbTLd.jpg

wXaaHAA.jpg

DAMLDwU.jpg

AHe1AM9.jpg

Excuse the algae on the glass on this one... =P
EGInqYa.jpg

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
I really like that plant in the pic that's second from the last one. Where the shrimp is sitting in the middle of it? What's that??

Mike16T

I'm gonna need to get more serious about these guys and set up a shrimp tank. This hobby of ours is neverending hahaha

Hahahaha.. It's never ending does it... When I setup my planted tank, I thought i was done but found my self kept looking for more.. Shimps are becoming more popular.. =) We need more in Washington.. Most shrimp keepers are either in CA, FL, and NY

FishBeast

Hahahaha.. It's never ending does it... When I setup my planted tank, I thought i was done but found my self kept looking for more.. Shimps are becoming more popular.. =) We need more in Washington.. Most shrimp keepers are either in CA, FL, and NY
True! I think it's because they are so active - so fun to watch plus the colors!

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
I think that Mike should make up a whole bunch of them and sell them to his fish friends.

That's what I'm thinking for myself. If I can get this Crystal Red tank down at my house, I'm going to go into major production. I'm into this shrimp thing for an unreasonable amount of money for a tiny crustacean that you can't even SNUGGLE with.

I mean, really.