New Shrimp Tank/Buce and Anubias Setup

Mike16T

Well not really entirely new.. I re-scaped my tank and now made it in to a planted scaped shrimp tank.. =)

Bloody mary's neo and Super tigers with otos.

Mt7VqQX.jpg

Mike16T

Oh my gosh, that is a beauty! How did you make that hill? Is it rock or something under the sand?
Thank you.. =)
It's 2 big rocks (mexican pot rock) with some small ones to fill up spaces.. This is how it look like before plants.

f09bd2d096a37a9056e61f25b335289e.jpg
70537a93efc70964501923d6666998c8.jpg
1e8eb8fb3e7612db5ba687f676e62e87.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

sir_keith

Legendary Member
Contributing Member Level III
Super cool setup. I love these sleek, high-tech tanks, even though I tend to be pretty old-school myself. But isn't it a pain to keep up with evaporation in an open-top tank like this? :sick

IMGP6288.jpg

125 display tank in my TV room- Enantiopus sp. 'kilesa' and Ophthalmotilapia nasuta 'Magara.'

Mike16T

Super cool setup. I love these sleek, high-tech tanks, even though I tend to be pretty old-school myself. But isn't it a pain to keep up with evaporation in an open-top tank like this? :sick

View attachment 5132

125 display tank in my TV room- Enantiopus sp. 'kilesa' and Ophthalmotilapia nasuta 'Magara.'
No problen with evaporation since I tend to do 2x WC per week. Pretty quick water changes since all my plants are slow growing plants and nothing needs to be trimmed or replanted compare to my last setup, which is dutch style scape.

Nice tanganyikan setup by the way... =)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk