New Saddle Back Clowns!

Spyral

I got my Saddle Back Clowns today! Lars and I went to A Place For Pets and Kevin had them on hold for me. We took them home, acclimated them and in they went! They took to their new home like fish to water (umm..yeah)!

The damsels pecked at the big Saddle Back, but she laid the law down and they Damsels are leaving them alone..lol

Now for some pictures!

IMG00495-20100918-1548.jpg

IMG00496-20100918-1548.jpg

IMG00497-20100918-1548.jpg

IMG00498-20100918-1548.jpg

And, Kevin is so damned good, that we wound up getting one of these..lol..he saw us coming..lol

IMG00493-20100918-1541.jpg

icer711

i think he just told him that is was a sea serpent and that it was the best thing you could add to a SW tank

Mikey

Looks like a snake! But those fish look happy man! The tank looks healthy too, established and everything. Nice job, especially for your first salt tank!! :cheers:

Spyral

It's a Kenyan Sand Boa. Kevin knows how to get me. He just had lars hold the snake and he looks at me like, "isn't he awesome?" then he gave us a REAL nice price on the snake. The snake was so damned friendly, I had to get him. We picked up all we need for him, a critter cage with a locking lid so PPKat doesn't get to him, some sand and a heater, light and water bowl. He is super friendly and loves to be held.

This isn't my first snake, I have had a ton of Boas in the past. Some very large ones too.

We named him Shovel face. He is awesome.

Spyral

Mikey said:
Looks like a snake! But those fish look happy man! The tank looks healthy too, established and everything. Nice job, especially for your first salt tank!! :cheers:
Yeah man, I have a thriving little tank. A few crabs, some feather dusters, some live rock and the damsels and clowns. I didn't know ANYTHING about SW tanks. Lars helped me out and pretty much walked me through everything.

sandnuka

Mikey said:
But those fish look happy man! The tank looks healthy too, established and everything. Nice job, especially for your first salt tank!! :cheers:
I agree 100% .... great job on your first SW tank..... I see some healthy alge growth, and it just looks great... makin me jelous.... One day, One day... i will go to the salt side..... One day.