New pick ups

A

Anonymous

Just picked up 4 cutteri. There about inch, inch and a half. There was a definite pair in the tank but as soon as I put the net in (yes I put the net in kevin at apfp had me catch them) they all lost there color so I just got all of them eccept the one with tatered fins. So I'm sure I will get a pair out of the ones I have. Probably some time out but will post up some pics when I get time and fry when they come along.

A

Anonymous

Not badly beat up just had some fin damage, and I knew the two that were paired up dident have ripped fins at all. So had to get the four that had nice fins and then I was sure to get my pair. If they all had nice fins I would have to have gotten all of them. Photos to come, I had to wait untill I found the pair and seperate the fish that are not bonded. So they are still stressed I just fished out the two that are not the pair. And so I have to wait for them to calm back down and then try to learn my wifes new camera rather then just snapping something quikly with my phone. We will see I might get something up soon.

Kingstature

fish_n_vw said:
Not badly beat up just had some fin damage, and I knew the two that were paired up dident have ripped fins at all. So had to get the four that had nice fins and then I was sure to get my pair. If they all had nice fins I would have to have gotten all of them. Photos to come, I had to wait untill I found the pair and seperate the fish that are not bonded. So they are still stressed I just fished out the two that are not the pair. And so I have to wait for them to calm back down and then try to learn my wifes new camera rather then just snapping something quikly with my phone. We will see I might get something up soon.
Yea boy, Busting out the camera instructions....LoL.. Its funny the complex Biology we deal with in these aquariums and like me you dont know how to work the wifes camera...Lmao..I had same problem last week trying to use my daughters camera that I told her I hated it cause it was too nice (Complicated) with all its features and such.. Cant wait too see though good luck.. :king: