WyldFya

Hi all,

I am actually from just over the border in Idaho. I have been keeping fish for over 20 years, and have over 700 gallons. I am currently a staff member of Monster Fish Keepers, and a very active hobbyist. I keep everything from reefs, to monster fish, to planted tanks. My areas of specialty lay particularly in Loricariidae species, and planted tanks. I am hoping to boost the state wide meets of fish keepers in the Northwest.

sidekicking

Hey locals only lol just kidding dude

welcome to the fishbox our favorite spot online
so how did you find out about this forum??
you should post some pics of those 700G you have...everyone here likes pics

Mikey

Welcome to our forum! We're very glad to have you here!! :) Post some pics of your tank if you get a chance!

sandnuka

Hey, and welcome to WFB! glad to have someone with allot of experince on the forum! 700gallons... can you break it down for us?? Because you are a member on monster fish keepers I am assuming you keep large american cichlids? Just a guess.... well let us know a little more about yourself, and definetly agree that we all love pictures and be awesome to see your stuff!

Paintguy

Welcome to the box. Idaho huh.. I have family around the Gooding area. Always remember it gets smokin' hot there in the summer so I assume you have some fancy cooling equipment. Definitely need to see some pics.

WyldFya

New pictures will come when I get less busy. :D I specialize in a few areas, large aggressive fish, plecos, and plants are my three strongest areas. I do have an extensive knowledge with most fish. As far as cichlids go though, I'm not a huge fan.