New member from Lynnwood

Discus213

Hey everyone! I'm Hal From Lynnwood. This is a cool site and I love that its local fish forum! I got a 55gal, for a xmas present a year ago and its turned into a 55, 40, 4(20) and a 10 gallon tanks. I only have discus and have 3 breeding pairs. It keeps me very busy. With all the Water changes!!!

anyways just wanted to What up!

thanks

Hal

sandnuka

HEY HAL! Welcome to WFB! Just to let everyone know I have personally met hal, and seen his discus.... STUNNING! he is actually sellin some fry at incredible prices! I purchased 6 myself.... a cross of LSS and colbalt blue! I cant wait until mine color up.

Anyway, help me in welcoming hal to the forum and the addiction. If you have any question buddy let me know... and do not hesitate to ask any questions on here, we have awesome members that love to help.

regan24

Awesome! I am going to be looking into purchasing some discus here in the next month or so, now I know I have an option to turn to!

sidekicking

Hey man welcome to the site
whenever you get some time...you should post some pics I'm sure we would all like to see some of your discuss

Discus213

hey are some pics of my fish

33e56643.jpg

6a94e0f6.jpg

05dba2df.jpg

sandnuka

icon_eek.gif
Stunning! I love the pair that had the babies.... SOOOO Excited to see them color up! You still got some babies left??

GoodnNuff

Wow. Beautiful Discus. Can you identify the color variations for a know-nothin'-discus-newbie like myself?

I just bought my first 4 discus on Tuesday from King's, and so far they are doing great.
Two (and here is where I get confused) pigeon bloods (orange, look like the one above), and two Turquoise Snakeskins - I think?

Interested in learning more. After most of a lifetime of owning fish, I've always hesitated trying Discus. but the water here is soft and acidic, so time to try them.

A

Anonymous

Discus are cool. When you broil them, they fit right on the bun!

lol

Welcome to the site!