New-ish from Shelton

sugarraycrafts

My name is Chelsea and I used to be a member of this forum 5ish years ago. My old uesername was Ratlova30 but I couldn't figure out my old login info so I made a new one.

Anywho, took a break from fish four years ago after my health declined in addition to an impending move. Donated a lot of my stuff keeping only a 55gal and some of my more unique and vintage aquariums. I always planned on having an aquarium again but wanted to wait until I was in a stable living situation. Yeah that still has not been achieved...

However, despite me forbidding myself to even look at fish at my place of work knowing how weak my willpower is, someone had brought a betta up to the front of the store and left him on a pop cooler. Needless to say I had to scratch that itch and now I am the proud owner of a super un-extraordinary looking pinkish red betta. When his bug eyes met my squinty eyes I knew I wasn't going to be walking him back to the back of the store.

So anyways I'm completely unprepared. Most of my stuff is buried deep in storage. When I moved I had planned on setting up my vintage metaframes once they were resealed but as of right now I'll be setting up the only aquarium not in storage, one of my 15gal acrylic hex aquariums. My next major task is getting a hold of live plants and good food on my day off. Hoping to find someone who sells water sprite, that plant was always a good grower for me. In the meantime Hiccup is patiently waiting in his bowl for me to get it together.

I am so glad this forum is still around, was always a great community and I'm ready to get going again.