New Here - Saying Hello - Pics Included

AE86-Danny

DMD123 said:
I am a military brat. Born in Korea (South :tongue: ), raised all over the place, and settled in to Washington for the last 28yrs.

i lived on Fort Lewis for a few years during 7th and 8th grade.
never joined tho. shoulda finished highschool on time!

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Your a local as far as I'm concerned, we wont even count the time in Cali against you! ;)

Madness

Staff member
Zerc said:
I was born and raised in Eatonville... haha.
Say it isnt so, Zerc. :affraid:

AE86-Danny said:
Born in Tacoma, And Raised in Cali.
I guess im not fun to poke fun at :(
Thats why I had the 21 year old comment. I find that a lot of the younger individuals,(besides Fishman) are a bit difficult to keep from getting wound up. Hey, I was there, and remember. Its all fun here, a lot of us know each other quite well, and we for the most part enjoy all comments and what we all have to contribute. Hey if you were more into the C/SA gig I would invite you over to see the fish room. (its not like your 100 miles away. I could probably hit you with a rock) :) A lot of the time once you meet someone, you get a better idea for how they are on here.

Zerc

It is so. My parents own Eatonville Nursery(the big sign on the left before you go down into the valley before town)

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Whats wrong with California?

Zerc said:
Looks like you answered your own question with your signature! :laughhard:
:lmfao: :laughhard:

Madness

Staff member
Zerc said:
Looks like you answered your own question with your signature!
185565.gif
You so funny. :tongue: Hey, I had everything typed out in my sig(spent a freakin hour on it), and I lost it all. So it was easier to say A LOT.

And yes, there is a lot wrong. Thats why I am up here. And GOD knows that there is a lot wrong with this state also. Dont get me started on this topic. :)

Betty

Staff member
DMD123 said:
I am a military brat. Born in Korea (South :tongue: ), raised all over the place, and settled in to Washington for the last 28yrs.
I'm a military brat as well, born in Japan. I spent a year at Kunsan AB in Korea. I've been here for about 10 years now.

Welcome to the forum, Danny. It's good to have another African keeper. :beer:

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Hey AE86-Danny,

You realize this is probably one of the longest welcome posts ever?

You will fit in just fine!

AE86-Danny

madness said:
Zerc said:
I was born and raised in Eatonville... haha.
Say it isnt so, Zerc. :affraid:

AE86-Danny said:
Born in Tacoma, And Raised in Cali.
I guess im not fun to poke fun at :(
Thats why I had the 21 year old comment. I find that a lot of the younger individuals,(besides Fishman) are a bit difficult to keep from getting wound up. Hey, I was there, and remember. Its all fun here, a lot of us know each other quite well, and we for the most part enjoy all comments and what we all have to contribute. Hey if you were more into the C/SA gig I would invite you over to see the fish room. (its not like your 100 miles away. I could probably hit you with a rock) :) A lot of the time once you meet someone, you get a better idea for how they are on here.
You know, i am into all cichlids. i think they are all beautiful creatures in their own right.
and to be completely honest, i would LOVE to have a tank with proper size to house some of those giants.
unfortunately i got talked into south african cichlids from a good friend of mine before i could make the purchase.
now im stuck with 11 cichlids that ive grown to love, i wish i would have gone with a 1 or 2 species tank tho...

I would love to come and take a look at your tanks, shake your hand, and get to know you better then some texts on a screen.
im into fish in general, even goldfish in their own respect. you show me a fish in a nice tank that has been taken care ,
i will pull up a chair and sit infront of the glass for hours... i often joke to my friends
"Why don't you have a TV in your room?

-Because i have a fish tank"

Zerc said:
Looks like you answered your own question with your signature! :laughhard:
I literally laughed out loud. LOL.
i was raised there, and i agree.. ALOT is wrong with cali

DMD123 said:
Hey AE86-Danny,

haha! Awesome! I think ive gotten a better feel for the guys around here. guess you cant show emotion through letters on a computer.
i never meant to start any problems or drama between the guys.. in person, i hear it from ALOT of people that i am an asshole lol...
i have a unique sense of humor i guess. i can be blunt. maybe too blunt lol...

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
AE86-Danny said:
unfortunately i got talked into south african cichlids from a good friend of mine before i could make the purchase.
now im stuck with 11 cichlids that ive grown to love
Your never "stuck" with fish, you can eat them. That would be a Spyral response. :( You never got to meet Spyral... maybe he will visit? :laughhard:

AE86-Danny

DMD123 said:
AE86-Danny said:
now im stuck with 11 cichlids that ive grown to love
Your never "stuck" with fish, you can eat them. That would be a Spyral response. :( You never got to meet Spyral... maybe he will visit? :laughhard:

i wonder what my kenyi or ventus would taste like :/

i HATE seafood YUCK lol

Madness

Staff member
AE86-Danny said:
now im stuck with 11 cichlids that ive grown to love, i wish i would have gone with a 1 or 2 species tank tho...
His name wasnt Anthraxx, was it?
185565.gif

AE86-Danny said:
I would love to come and take a look at your tanks, shake your hand, and get to know you better then some texts on a screen.
im into fish in general, even goldfish in their own respect. you show me a fish in a nice tank that has been taken care ,
i will pull up a chair and sit infront of the glass for hours... i often joke to my friends
"Why don't you have a TV in your room?

-Because i have a fish tank"
Anytime, I am available every day. And I love the last quote, "Because i have a fish tank" :D

DMD123 said:
AE86-Danny said:
Hey AE86-Danny,

haha! Awesome! I think ive gotten a better feel for the guys around here. guess you cant show emotion through letters on a computer.
i never meant to start any problems or drama between the guys.. in person, i hear it from ALOT of people that i am an asshole lol...
i have a unique sense of humor i guess. i can be blunt. maybe too blunt lol...
Now you've done it. The mod police in his VW is going to slap your hand for saying a bad word.
238276.gif

AE86-Danny

Oh shoot.

I was just giving him something to moderate you know? lol

his job would be boring if we were all square-bears :)

sandnuka

Hey and welcome.... and stay with africans if you want to be really cool 8) .... Ive already posted a couple times on a few of your topics, never got to welcome you... well anyway, welcome to the site. glad to see another african cichlid guy among us.. :)

AE86-Danny

sandnuka said:
Hey and welcome.... and stay with africans if you want to be really cool 8) .... Ive already posted a couple times on a few of your topics, never got to welcome you... well anyway, welcome to the site. glad to see another african cichlid guy among us.. :)

i love ALL african cichlids. Where as i only like maybe 2-3 of the SA/CA's

and thank you for a nice welcome.

ive already since upgraded tanks!

now i need more fish :)