New from Seattle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingstature

Nice Flowerhorns, I think I may know you.. Do you use this fishlover name somewhere else?
Anyways I want one of your Red Dragons, What do you feed them?

FishLover

Kingstature said:
Nice Flowerhorns, I think I may know you.. Do you use this fishlover name somewhere else?
This is the first time I join a fish forum. Which flowerhorn you prefer? My champion is on the left side in the tank.

Kingstature

FishLover said:
Kingstature said:
This is the first time I join a fish forum. Which flowerhorn you prefer? My champion is on the left side in the tank.
Then thats the one I want... How long have you had him? Where did you get him?

FishLover

Kingstature said:
FishLover said:
Kingstature said:
I trade him from my friend. He has a big kok cuz I feed him blood worm and floating food.

sandnuka

I thought the kok was genetic?? not something you could make bigger by diet?? I dont know flowerhorns though, anyway, welcome, your fish look gorgeous... and very healthy :D

Kingstature

Kok is genetic however you can influence the size of kok with high protien diet and ton water changes...also a mirror and or having a set of males that can see eachother does alot for thier head as well... :king:

Kingstature

FishLover said:
Kingstature said:
FishLover said:
Kingstature said:
I trade him from my friend. He has a big kok cuz I feed him blood worm and floating food.
Do you know if he got them Locally?
Are you wanting to get rid of one?

FishLover

Hey Kingstature, He got it on Aquabid and imported from Thailand. I am not gonna get rid it of because he is my champion. If you want another one on the right side, I might get rid it of. He is very good shape. Pears are on his whole body, yellow face, good for breeding. Here are some his pics
[i

FishLover

Kingstature said:
Cool How much $ you want for him? Are you interested in trading a female for him?
I am thinking about keep him or sell him. I got him when he was two finger size, now he is about 7 inches long. I dun wanna let him go, however, i wanna make more room for my champion and I wish I could take the divider out (I hate the divider). So, just let me no wat u think.

Kingstature

FishLover said:
Kingstature said:
Cool How much $ you want for him? Are you interested in trading a female for him?
I am thinking about keep him or sell him. I got him when he was two finger size, now he is about 7 inches long. I dun wanna let him go, however, i wanna make more room for my champion and I wish I could take the divider out (I hate the divider). So, just let me no wat u think.
You tell me whats He worth too you??

Status
Not open for further replies.