New additions of plecos

L190

The l262 looks pretty cool when it is less stressed. Tons of little white dots on it, looks like it is covered in ich.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Wow!! I can't decide which one I like the best -- they're all so cool.

After looking at them all a second and third time, it's the L177 that has my heart.

L190

They probably don't like being handled. People do this so they can take a picture of the fish without getting pricked with the "whiskers" they have

julzhull

They probably don't like being handled. People do this so they can take a picture of the fish without getting pricked with the "whiskers" they have
That makes sense. I don't think I could handle my plecos like only because of the unpredictability of the fish and not sure what it would do.

I LOVE that L262! I wish we had space for more plecos! We have a common pleco in our 210g and some day we're going to try to put in a blue phantom that we're growing out but he's much too small for now. I'm hoping they'll play nice if we have enough hiding space in there.

L190

yeah they should play nice if they have their own space, i have a pleco tank with lots of driftwood in there and haven't seen any crazy pleco fights.

Madness

Staff member
That makes sense. I don't think I could handle my plecos like only because of the unpredictability of the fish and not sure what it would do.

I LOVE that L262! I wish we had space for more plecos! We have a common pleco in our 210g and some day we're going to try to put in a blue phantom that we're growing out but he's much too small for now. I'm hoping they'll play nice if we have enough hiding space in there.
I would not put them together, commons get very large and territorial and will most likely kill smaller catfish