Neons and skrimps

A

Anonymous

How many neons would you put in a 25 gallon plant tank? I also want to add some skrimps. So what do you think> Like 5000 of them?

Jacko

I'd vote for a 18-20 cardinals, not neons... carindals school better than neons IMO

Shrimp, get one that breeds easy and start with 12-25 and in a couple months you'll have plenty of free treats for your fronts.

A

Anonymous

id go around 20 neons if you want neons, neons are just as good as cardinals IMO. go for around 10-30 shrimp of any species and youll have 100+ in a few months. shrimp are very dificult so i would wait to add shrimp for at least 2 months.

A

Anonymous

I think Imma go with the neons too. I like them and they remind me of a tank I had as a kid.,.lol

Skrimpsssss!!! What kind?

A

Anonymous

So, the neons and skrimps are out. Brainstorming one night, I came up with dwarf mbuna, african cichlids. I went with Pseudotropheus Saulosi instead. Thanks for the advice though. I still may bo a neon tank one day.

ledieudufromage

Jacko said:
I'd vote for a 18-20 cardinals, not neons... carindals school better than neons IMO

Shrimp, get one that breeds easy and start with 12-25 and in a couple months you'll have plenty of free treats for your fronts.
Go cardinals. So much more intense than Neons.