Need your pics for November POTM

Betty

Staff member
Time to enter pics for the November contest. Do you have a fish or aquatic creature you'd like to see on the banner?

Send your photo to wafishgeek@gmail.com
Subject: POTM November

In the email, please include:
1. Your username
2. The species in the photo

The picture must not be smaller than 600x600.

• The picture must have been taken by you.

• The picture must be of your own fish/aquatic creature. (One fish/creature as the focal point. No tank shots or multiple fish shots.)

• You may only enter one photo per month.

• Your picture will be judged by the forum members using any criteria they wish.

• Voting and photo submission are confidential.
  (Do not submit a photo that has already been posted on the forum or used as your avatar.)

• There will be no soliciting other sites to promote your picture and to increase your votes.

• The winner will not be able to participate in the following POTM contest.

Please have your photos in by the end of the 14th. Thanks!

Betty

Staff member
As of right now, there have been zero pictures sent in for this month's contest. I'm going to be out of town for a week, so I'm going to leave this open for that week and if we get any pics, when I get back, I'll post the poll to run for the last week of the month.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Forgot all about it...., I'll snap some pics tomorrow and see what I get!

ArtPleco

Is it too late even though we are in December and we are not having a December potm? Everyone can assume what I will be entering

Betty

Staff member
Is it too late even though we are in December and we are not having a December potm? Everyone can assume what I will be entering
Sorry, ArtPleco, but it's too late for the November contest. Finray56's photo won that one. Hopefully it will be on the banner soon.