FS Mystery Snails, MU/PU/Ship, Sumner

swamp-rat

I have SO MANY baby mystery snails right now with new clutches being laid again, so I'd love to offload some if anyone is interested. Mystery snails max out about golf ball size and don't reproduce in your tanks unless there are a male and female present. They average about 2 years and eat a pleco diet. Adding a Wonder Shell, cuttlebone, or calcium supplement will help their shells stay nice.
Asking 75 cents each or 10 for $7. These are nickel-size and smaller.

Colors available:
Gold%2BIvory.jpg

Olives.jpg

Dark%2BPurple.jpg
******No dark-striped pink
Limited quantities of dark purple, blue, and ivory available.

Ali

I'd love a few of the "blueberry" and a handful of whatever else.

Happy to meet at a GSAS meeting or similar

swamp-rat

Alas! I will be heading to Albuquerque the morning after the meeting so I won't be there. But there's always a chance I'll head north to the Co-Op sometime. Or if you come down to SSCC for any reason.

Loren

I am holding off on the PM just to see if anyone wants to join me on a group buy.

Ali

Oooooooooo.

I would happily bribe you with lunch to deliver there. I could pick up for @lloyd too if you want.

Loren

Uwajimaya would be wonderful. I as willing to pitch in with Ali so that you can get a really, really nice lunch.

Loren

That is great news. I would like to buy 20 snails from you of the largest mixture of colors possible. I can be there at what ever time best works for you. Also, if needed my phone number is 915-373-5073.

swamp-rat

I have SO MANY baby mystery snails right now with new clutches being laid again, so I'd love to offload some if anyone is interested. Mystery snails max out about golf ball size and don't reproduce in your tanks unless there are a male and female present. They average about 2 years and eat a pleco diet. Adding a Wonder Shell, cuttlebone, or calcium supplement will help their shells stay nice.
Asking 75 cents each or 10 for $7. These are nickel-size and smaller.

Colors available:
Gold%2BIvory.jpg

Olives.jpg

Dark%2BPurple.jpg
******No dark-striped pink
Limited quantities of dark purple, blue, and ivory available.
Still have lots of walnut and dark chestnut. Only a few of the other colors left. Most have grown a bit so you can get the larger ones (the size I'd take into a store) for $1 each.