Mystery Snail Colors

swamp-rat

Because there's such debate going around the snail world right now, I decided to make a blog post about mystery snail colors. Some of our go-to sites haven't been updated in some time and are lacking photos so I made pretty ones.
http://irshprncsk.blogspot.com/2016/05/mystery-snail-colors.html
Gold%2BIvory.jpg

Ali

I love knowing there's a snail world filled with debate, if only because I had not considered the existence of a snail world until right now.

That being said, pretty colors! I'd love to buy some.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
I love knowing there's a snail world filled with debate, if only because I had not considered the existence of a snail world until right now.

I so agree with this.... Except I could never own snails as my fish would destroy them.

Loren

I have no fish that would hurt them and am ashamed to say that I don't have a single one in any of my eight tanks.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
I have no fish that would hurt them and am ashamed to say that I don't have a single one in any of my eight tanks.
I think your clown loach avatar would make short work of them..... I once had an outbreak of mts.... My loaches finished them off before I knew it ( then again the mts are tiny compared to the mystery snails above)

Loren

I think your clown loach avatar would make short work of them..... I once had an outbreak of mts.... My loaches finished them off before I knew it ( then again the mts are tiny compared to the mystery snails above)
The clown loach avatar is just that an "avatar". It is my favorite fish but I don't have a suitable home for them at the moment. Another tank for another day.......

swamp-rat

I have about 100 for sale, mostly walnut right now but other colors too. Nickel-size and smaller, 75 cents each. Shipping runs about $5-7 or meet up. I'll post in the FS section too.